Boolean scalar type represents
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Boolean
link Require by
- AddChannelInputA type that describes the input for the AddChannel mutation.
- AddChannelMembersInputA type that describes the input for the AddChannelMember mutation.
- AddChannelMembersPayloadA type that describes the returned payload from the AddChannelMember mutation.
- AddTeamManagerInputAn input type for adding a manager to a team using the 'addTeamManager' mutation. permissionLevel OR permissionSetId is required.
- AddTeamsToChannelsInputA type that describes the input for the addTeamsToChannels mutation.
- AddTeamsToChannelsPayloadA type that describes the returned payload from the addTeamsToChannels mutation.
- ChannelA ChannelV2 is a collection of content like Courses, Paths, Projects, Guides, Interactive Courses, External Links, etc.
- ChannelFilterFilters out records based on values passed in for filter parameters.
- ChannelGroupA ChannelGroup.
- ContentCatalogContent catalog data which includes the following content type: video courses, interactive courses, guides, paths and projects. This enitity is currently in BETA and will require your API KEY to have BETA access.
- ContentCatalogFilterFilter parameters to reduce content catalog result sets by provided filters.
- ContentProgressContent progress data which includes the following content type: video courses, interactive courses, guides, paths and projects. This enitity is currently in BETA and will require your API KEY to have BETA access.
- ContentProgressFilterFilter parameters to reduce content progress result sets.
- CourseMain type that represents Course catalog data, video courses only.
- CourseCatalogFilterFilter parameters to reduce course catalog result sets by provided filters.
- CourseProgressCourseProgress provides your plan members course usage data, including current and previous licensed users. These data snapshots can help in getting: - course progress and completion percentages of individual learners. - durations and user completion data for a particular course.
- CourseProgressFilterInput filter for the 'CourseProgress' query. All filters provided will narrow the result set. If the afterDate & beforeDate filters are used to get daily/delta reports, please be aware that you might miss offline usage data; Offline content when synced up, uses the actual course usage/viewing date for *ViewedClipOn dates and not usage sync up date.
- CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given item.
- CreateUserInputAn input type for creating a user, using the create user mutation.
- CreateUserPayloadReturn type for 'createUser' mutation.
- EditChannelInputInput type for editChannel mutation.
- EditUserInputInput type for editUser mutation.
- ImageImage info about the given Course.
- PageInfoInformation about if there is another page and how to get a next page if it exists on a given query.
- PlanPermissionSetA PlanPermissionSet is a custom permission model for what managers and admins have permissions for on a plan. There are 4 standard permission sets available to all plans. Custom permission sets may exist.
- RoleIqSkillRole IQ Skills represent the particular skills associated with a Role IQ.
- SkillAssessmentResultSkillAssessmentResult is the result of an assessment taken by a User. Once the assessment is completed, a User has 48 hours to complete a do-over if they would like. The higher of the two scores is kept. The User can retake a Skill assessment every 30 days or after they have consumed 60% of a Path level. Unlike do-overs, the new SkillIq is the new score regardless of whether it is higher or lower. For more details, please see https://help.pluralsight.com/help/how-can-i-re-measure-my-skill-iq
- UserA User on Pluralsight is someone who is currently using or has ever used a license on the plan. Users may also be team managers or plan admins with a license.
- UserFilterInput filter for the 'User' query. All filters provided will narrow the result set.
- __DirectiveA Directive provides a way to describe alternate runtime execution and type validation behavior in a GraphQL document. In some cases, you need to provide options to alter GraphQL's execution behavior in ways field arguments will not suffice, such as conditionally including or skipping a field. Directives provide this by describing additional information to the executor.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __InputValueArguments provided to Fields or Directives and the input fields of an InputObject are represented as Input Values which describe their type and optionally a default value.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name, description and optional `specifiedByUrl`, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.