Boolean scalar type represents
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Boolean
link Require by
- AddChannelInputA type that describes the input for the AddChannel mutation.
- AddChannelMembersInputA type that describes the input for the AddChannelMember mutation.
- AddChannelMembersPayloadA type that describes the returned payload from the AddChannelMember mutation.
- AddTeamManagerInputAn input type for adding a manager to a team using the 'addTeamManager' mutation. permissionLevel OR permissionSetId is required.
- AddTeamsToChannelsInputA type that describes the input for the addTeamsToChannels mutation.
- AddTeamsToChannelsPayloadA type that describes the returned payload from the addTeamsToChannels mutation.
- ChannelFor more details, see Query.channel.
- ChannelFilterFilters out records based on values passed in for filter parameters.
- ChannelGroupFor more details, see Query.channelGroup.
- ContentCatalogFor more details, see Query.contentCatalog.
- ContentCatalogFilterFilter parameters to reduce content catalog result sets by provided filters.
- ContentProgressFilterFilter parameters to reduce content progress result sets.
- CourseFor more details, see Query.courseCatalog.
- CourseCatalogFilterFilter parameters to reduce course catalog result sets by provided filters.
- CourseProgressFilterInput filter for the 'CourseProgress' query. All filters provided will narrow the result set. If the afterDate & beforeDate filters are used to get daily/delta reports, please be aware that you might miss offline usage data; Offline content when synced up, uses the actual course usage/viewing date for *ViewedClipOn dates and not usage sync up date.
- CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatisticsFor more details, see Query.crAssessmentOptionLevelStatistics.
- CreateUserInputAn input type for creating a user, using the create user mutation.
- CreateUserPayloadReturn type for 'createUser' mutation.
- DeleteRolePayloadA type that describes the returned payload from the deleteRole mutation
- EditChannelInputInput type for editChannel mutation.
- EditUserInputInput type for editUser mutation.
- GuideFor more details, see Query.guideCatalog.
- ImageImage info about the given Course.
- InteractiveCourseInteractive Courses are being deprecated.
- InviteManagerInputAn input type for inviting a manager, using the inviteManager mutation.
- MemberInviteFilterInput filter for the 'MemberInvite' query. All filters provided will narrow the result set.
- PageInfoInformation about if there is another page and how to get a next page if it exists on a given query.
- PathFor more details, see Query.pathCatalog.
- PlanPermissionSetFor more details, see Query.planPermissionSets.
- ProjectFor more details, see Query.projectCatalog.
- RoleIqSkillFor more details, see Query.roleIqSkills.
- SkillAssessmentResultFor more details, see Query.skillAssessmentResults.
- UserA User on Pluralsight is someone who is currently using or has ever used a license on the plan. Users may also be team managers or plan admins with a license.
- UserFilterInput filter for the 'User' query. All filters provided will narrow the result set.
- __DirectiveA Directive provides a way to describe alternate runtime execution and type validation behavior in a GraphQL document. In some cases, you need to provide options to alter GraphQL's execution behavior in ways field arguments will not suffice, such as conditionally including or skipping a field. Directives provide this by describing additional information to the executor.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __InputValueArguments provided to Fields or Directives and the input fields of an InputObject are represented as Input Values which describe their type and optionally a default value.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name, description and optional `specifiedByUrl`, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.