Boolean scalar type represents
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Boolean
link Require by
- AddChannelInputA type that describes the input for the AddChannel mutation.
- AddChannelMembersInputA type that describes the input for the AddChannelMember mutation.
- AddChannelMembersPayloadA type that describes the returned payload from the AddChannelMember mutation.
- AddTeamManagerInputAn input type for adding a manager to a team using the 'addTeamManager' mutation. permissionLevel OR permissionSetId is required.
- ChannelA ChannelV2 is a collection of content like Courses, Paths, Projects, Guides, Interactive Courses, External Links, etc.
- ContentCatalogFilterFilter parameters to reduce content catalog result sets by provided filters.
- ContentProgressContent progress data which includes the following content type: video courses, interactive courses, guides, paths and projects. This enitity is currently in BETA and will require your API KEY to have BETA access.
- CourseMain type that represents Course catalog data, video courses only.
- CourseCatalogFilterFilter parameters to reduce course catalog result sets by provided filters.
- CourseProgressRepresents a User's CourseProgress. This data is updated every 24 hours.
- CourseProgressFilterFilter parameters to reduce course progress result sets by provided filters. If the afterDate & beforeDate filters are used to get daily/delta reports, please be aware that you might miss offline usage data; Offline content when synced up, uses the actual course usage/viewing date for *ViewedClipOn dates and not usage sync up date.
- CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given item.
- CreateUserInputAn input type for creating a user, using the create user mutation.
- CreateUserPayloadReturn type for 'createUser' mutation.
- EditUserInputAn input type for editing a user, using the edit user mutation.
- ImageImage info about the given Course.
- MemberInviteV2A MemberInviteV2 represents a plan invitation sent to a Pluralsight user.
- PageInfoInformation about if there is another page and how to get a next page if it exists on a given query.
- PlanPermissionSetA PlanPermissionSet is a custom permission model for what managers and admins have permissions for on a plan. There are 4 standard permission sets available to all plans. Custom permission sets may exist.
- RoleIqSkillRole IQ Skills represent the particular skills associated with a Role IQ.
- SkillAssessmentResultSkillAssessmentResult is the result of an assessment taken by a User. Once the assessment is completed, a User has 48 hours to complete a do-over if they would like. The higher of the two scores is kept. The User can retake a Skill assessment every 30 days or after they have consumed 60% of a Path level. Unlike do-overs, the new SkillIq is the new score regardless of whether it is higher or lower. For more details, please see https://help.pluralsight.com/help/how-can-i-re-measure-my-skill-iq
- UserA User on Pluralsight is someone who is currently using or has ever used a license on the plan. Users may also be team managers or plan admins with a license.
- UserFilterInput filter for 'users' query. All filters provided will narrow the result set.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.