DateTime custom scalar type using the moment library
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar DateTime
link Require by
- ChannelA Channel is a collection of content like Courses, Paths, Projects, Guides, Interactive Courses, External Links, etc.
- ChannelMemberA User that has been assigned to the Channel.
- ContentCatalogContent catalog data which includes the following content type: video courses, interactive courses, guides, paths and projects. This enitity is currently in BETA and will require your API KEY to have BETA access.
- ContentProgressContent progress data which includes the following content type: video courses, interactive courses, guides, paths and projects. This enitity is currently in BETA and will require your API KEY to have BETA access.
- ContentProgressFilterFilter parameters to reduce content progress result sets.
- CourseMain type that represents Course catalog data, video courses only.
- CourseDailyUsage Represents user course usage totals for each day the user incurred usage, broken down per user, per course, per day by plan. i.e. If a user watched 30 minutes of a course on Monday morning and then again 30 mintues of the same course on Monday afternoon, one records will be created for the user with Monday's date reflected in 'rollupDate' with the daily aggregate of total watched time in 'clipViewSeconds' as 1 hour. If another user did the same thing, but watched a different course in the afternoon, two records will be created for a given user with the same 'rollupDate', the only difference between the two records will be the 'courseId'. See https://help.pluralsight.com/help/analytics-before-joining-plan for more information on how course analytics is affecting by learners joining and leaving plans.
- CourseProgressRepresents a User's CourseProgress. This data is updated every 24 hours.
- CourseProgressFilterFilter parameters to reduce course progress result sets by provided filters. If the afterDate & beforeDate filters are used to get daily/delta reports, please be aware that you might miss offline usage data; Offline content when synced up, uses the actual course usage/viewing date for *ViewedClipOn dates and not usage sync up date.
- CrAssessmentFormLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentFormLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given form.
- CrAssessmentItemLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentItemLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given item.
- CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given item.
- CrAssessmentUserCompletionA CrAssessmentUserCompletion represents a User completing a single topic within a criterion assessment.
- CrAssessmentUserOptionA CrAssessmentUserOption is the score of an instance of a User taking a criterion assessment.
- CrAssessmentUserScoreA CrAssessmentUserScore is the score of an instance of a User taking a criterion assessment.
- InteractiveCourseRepresents an InteractiveCourse entity
- MemberInviteA MemberInvite represents a plan invitation sent to a Pluralsight user.
- RoleIqA Role IQ represents a container of skills that define a particular Role.
- RoleIqAssignmentAssignments represent Role IQ's that have been assigned to a particular user
- RoleIqLearnerLevelThe level of an individual learner's role
- RoleIqSkillRole IQ Skills represent the particular skills associated with a Role IQ.
- RoleIqsSummaryA RoleIqsSummary is a summary view of roles for your organization.
- SkillAssessmentA SkillAssessment represents a capability for which a Skill Assessment can be taken by a User to achieve a SkillIq.
- SkillAssessmentResultSkillAssessmentResult is the result of an assessment taken by a User. Once the assessment is completed, a User has 48 hours to complete a do-over if they would like. The higher of the two scores is kept. The User can retake a Skill assessment every 30 days or after they have consumed 60% of a Path level. Unlike do-overs, the new SkillIq is the new score regardless of whether it is higher or lower. For more details, please see https://help.pluralsight.com/help/how-can-i-re-measure-my-skill-iq
- SkillAssessmentResultFilterFilter parameters to reduce result sets by provided filters.
- UserA User on Pluralsight is someone who is currently using or has ever used a license on the plan. Users may also be team managers or plan admins with a license.