DateTime custom scalar type using the moment library
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar DateTime
link Require by
- ChannelA Channel is a collection of content like Courses, Paths, Projects, Guides, Interactive Courses, External Links, etc.
- ChannelMemberA User that has been assigned to the Channel.
- CourseMain type that represents Course catalog data, video courses only.
- CourseProgressRepresents a User's CourseProgress.
- CourseProgressFilterFilter parameters to reduce course progress result sets by provided filters.
- InteractiveCourseRepresents an InteractiveCourse entity
- MemberInviteA MemberInvite represents a plan invitation sent to a Pluralsight user.
- RoleIqA Role IQ represents a container of skills that define a particular Role.
- RoleIqAssignmentAssignments represent Role IQ's that have been assigned to a particular user
- RoleIqSkillRole IQ Skills represent the particular skills associated with a Role IQ.
- RoleIqsSummaryA RoleIqsSummary is a summary view of roles for your organization.
- SkillAssessmentA SkillAssessment represents a capability for which a Skill Assessment can be taken by a User to achieve a SkillIq.
- SkillAssessmentResultSkillAssessmentResult is the result of an assessment taken by a User. Once the assessment is completed, a User has 48 hours to complete a do-over if they would like. The higher of the two scores is kept. The User can retake a Skill assessment every 30 days or after they have consumed 60% of a Path level. Unlike do-overs, the new SkillIq is the new score regardless of whether it is higher or lower. For more details, please see https://help.pluralsight.com/help/how-can-i-re-measure-my-skill-iq
- SkillAssessmentResultFilterFilter parameters to reduce result sets by provided filters.
- UserA User on Pluralsight is someone who is currently using or has ever used a license on the plan. Users may also be team managers or plan admins with a license.