Float scalar type represents signed double-precision fractional values as specified by IEEE 754.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Float
link Require by
- ChannelA ChannelV2 is a collection of content like Courses, Paths, Projects, Guides, Interactive Courses, External Links, etc.
- ChannelProgressA ChannelProgress includes any user who has viewed content related to a channel, regardless of whether they are a channel member or not.
- ContentCatalogContent catalog data which includes the following content type: video courses, interactive courses, guides, paths and projects. This enitity is currently in BETA and will require your API KEY to have BETA access.
- CourseMain type that represents Course catalog data, video courses only.
- CourseProgressCourseProgress provides your plan members course usage data, including current and previous licensed users. These data snapshots can help in getting: - course progress and completion percentages of individual learners. - durations and user completion data for a particular course.
- CrAssessmentFormLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentFormLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given form.
- CrAssessmentItemLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentItemLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given item.
- CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given item.
- ExternalLinkAn External Link type contains specific fields relating to the External Link data.
- ExternalLinkSectionAn External Link Section type contains specific fields relating to the External Link data contained within a unique section.
- InteractiveCourseRepresents an InteractiveCourse entity
- SkillAssessmentResultSkillAssessmentResult is the result of an assessment taken by a User. Once the assessment is completed, a User has 48 hours to complete a do-over if they would like. The higher of the two scores is kept. The User can retake a Skill assessment every 30 days or after they have consumed 60% of a Path level. Unlike do-overs, the new SkillIq is the new score regardless of whether it is higher or lower. For more details, please see https://help.pluralsight.com/help/how-can-i-re-measure-my-skill-iq