ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable. When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer (such as
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- AddTeamManagerPayloadReturn type for addTeamManager mutation.
- AdminA type that describes the Admin. An Admin has special permissions to edit plan details and to create API keys.
- ChannelA ChannelV2 is a collection of content like Courses, Paths, Projects, Guides, Interactive Courses, External Links, etc.
- ChannelContentA type that associates Content with a Channel. SPECIAL SYNTAX: This query requires special syntax to get all of the fields. An example of this can be viewed at https://developer.pluralsight.com/docs/graphql/examples. Example, if type value is skills-assessment, to get more details on the skill-assessment content, connect using one of the following: channelContent.id to link to skillAssessment.id and/or skillAssessmentResult.assessmentId and/or skillIqsSummary.skillId
- ChannelContentBaseThe Channel Content Base type contains the default field information for the Channel Content Interface. For Informational Purposes Only: Use channelContent to query the data
- ChannelContentSectionThe details of the Section Content.
- ChannelContentSectionBaseThe Channel Content Section Base type contains the default field information for the Channel Content Section Interface. For Informational Purposes Only: Use 'content' within the type Section to query the data
- ChannelMemberA ChannelMembers is a User that has been assigned to the Channel.
- ChannelProgressA ChannelProgress includes any user who has viewed content related to a channel, regardless of whether they are a channel member or not.
- ContentCatalogContent catalog data which includes the following content type: video courses, interactive courses, guides, paths and projects. This enitity is currently in BETA and will require your API KEY to have BETA access.
- CourseMain type that represents Course catalog data, video courses only.
- CrAssessmentFormLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentFormLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given form.
- CrAssessmentItemLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentItemLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given item.
- CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatisticsA CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatistics contains statistics about the scores (from each user's first regular assessment session only) for a given item.
- CrAssessmentUserCompletionA CrAssessmentUserCompletion represents a User completing a single topic within a criterion assessment.
- CrAssessmentUserOptionA CrAssessmentUserOption is the score of an instance of a User taking a criterion assessment. Incomplete sessions are included|excluded from this data.
- CrAssessmentUserScoreA CrAssessmentUserScore is the score of an instance of a User taking a criterion assessment.
- ExternalLinkAn External Link type contains specific fields relating to the External Link data.
- ExternalLinkSectionAn External Link Section type contains specific fields relating to the External Link data contained within a unique section.
- GuideMain type that represents Guide catalog data.
- InteractiveCourseRepresents an InteractiveCourse entity
- ManagerA Manager is a User who has additional rights to manage a Team. For more details on Team Manager, please see: https://help.pluralsight.com/help/permissions-levels-for-team-managers
- PathMain type that represents Path catalog data.
- PathContentProvides basic information about content in a Path.
- PathLevelProvides information about the Levels of a given Path.
- PlanAdminA PlanAdmin has special permissions to edit plan details and to create API keys.
- ProjectMain type that represents Project catalog data.
- RoleIqA Role IQ represents a container of skills that define a particular Role.
- RoleIqAssignmentAssignments represent Role IQ's that have been assigned to a particular user
- RoleIqSkillRole IQ Skills represent the particular skills associated with a Role IQ.
- SectionA Section represents a particular Content Type that contains additional Content except sections.
- SkillAssessmentA SkillAssessment represents a capability for which a Skill Assessment can be taken by a User to achieve a SkillIq.
- SkillAssessmentResultSkillAssessmentResult is the result of an assessment taken by a User. Once the assessment is completed, a User has 48 hours to complete a do-over if they would like. The higher of the two scores is kept. The User can retake a Skill assessment every 30 days or after they have consumed 60% of a Path level. Unlike do-overs, the new SkillIq is the new score regardless of whether it is higher or lower. For more details, please see https://help.pluralsight.com/help/how-can-i-re-measure-my-skill-iq
- SubTopicA SkillAssessment SubTopic: further information on items that the assessment Topic may cover.
- TeamA Team is a grouping of Users. A User can belong to many Teams. For more details on teams please see https://help.pluralsight.com/help/how-do-i-create-a-team
- TopicA SkillAssessment Topic: items that the assessment may cover.
- UserA User on Pluralsight is someone who is currently using or has ever used a license on the plan. Users may also be team managers or plan admins with a license.