ID scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable. When expected as an input type, any string (such as
"4") or integer (such as
4) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- AddTeamManagerPayloadReturn type for addTeamManager mutation.
- AdminA type that describes the Admin. An Admin has special permissions to edit plan details and to create API keys.
- ChannelFor more details, see Query.channel.
- ChannelContentFor more details, see Query.channelContent.
- ChannelContentBaseThe Channel Content Base type contains the default field information for the Channel Content Interface. For Informational Purposes Only: Use channelContent to query the data
- ChannelContentSectionThe details of the Section Content.
- ChannelContentSectionBaseThe Channel Content Section Base type contains the default field information for the Channel Content Section Interface. For Informational Purposes Only: Use 'content' within the type Section to query the data
- ChannelMemberFor more details, see Query.channelMembers.
- ChannelProgressFor more details, see Query.channelProgress.
- ContentCatalogFor more details, see Query.contentCatalog.
- CourseFor more details, see Query.courseCatalog.
- CrAssessmentAttemptFor more details, see Query.crAssessmentAttempts.
- CrAssessmentFormLevelStatisticsFor more details, see Query.crAssessmentFormLevelStatistics.
- CrAssessmentItemLevelStatisticsFor more details, see Query.crAssessmentItemLevelStatistics.
- CrAssessmentOptionLevelStatisticsFor more details, see Query.crAssessmentOptionLevelStatistics.
- CrAssessmentUserCompletionFor more details, see Query.crAssessmentUserCompletions.
- CrAssessmentUserOptionFor more details, see Query.crAssessmentUserOptions.
- CrAssessmentUserProgramProgressFor more details, see Query.crAssessmentUserProgramProgress.
- CrAssessmentUserScoreFor more details, see Query.crAssessmentUserScores.
- ExternalLinkAn External Link type contains specific fields relating to the External Link data.
- ExternalLinkSectionAn External Link Section type contains specific fields relating to the External Link data contained within a unique section.
- GuideFor more details, see Query.guideCatalog.
- InteractiveCourseInteractive Courses are being deprecated.
- ManagerA Manager is a User who has additional rights to manage a Team. For more details on Team Manager, please see: https://help.pluralsight.com/help/permissions-levels-for-team-managers
- PathFor more details, see Query.pathCatalog.
- PathContentProvides basic information about content in a Path.
- PathLevelProvides information about the Levels of a given Path.
- PlanAdminFor more details, see Query.planAdmins.
- ProjectFor more details, see Query.projectCatalog.
- RoleIqFor more details, see Query.roleIqCatalog.
- RoleIqAssignmentFor more details, see Query.roleIqAssignments.
- RoleIqSkillFor more details, see Query.roleIqSkills.
- SectionA Section represents a particular Content Type that contains additional Content except sections.
- SkillAssessmentFor more details, see Query.skillAssessmentCatalog.
- SkillAssessmentResultFor more details, see Query.skillAssessmentResults.
- SubTopicA SkillAssessment SubTopic: further information on items that the assessment Topic may cover.
- TagsFor more details, see Query.tags.
- TeamFor more details, see Query.teams.
- TopicA SkillAssessment Topic: items that the assessment may cover.
- UserA User on Pluralsight is someone who is currently using or has ever used a license on the plan. Users may also be team managers or plan admins with a license.